According to the implementation of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), JKR Legal Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Jolanta Kalecińska – Rossi (JKR Legal) informs about the rules of the processing of your personal data and about your rights related thereto. The rules described below apply to all the cases where JKR Legal is a personal data controller and processes personal data.
Among the data we process, there might be data of our clients – natural persons, as well as personal data of persons associated with JKR Legal clients, that are not natural persons (for ex. contact persons), personal data of persons who directly provided us with their data in order to contact in business purposes for ex. by handing over their business cards or sending correspondence to us, as well as a personal data that we obtained from other sources. Personal data is among others: name and surname of natural person, name of the employer, occupation of a contact person, telephone number, e-mail address or other business contact details.
In case of clients, who concluded paid contracts with JKR Legal, we process data concerning the payment, including bank account numbers. This kind of personal data is processed in information systems of JKR Legal.
I. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data by JKR Legal Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Jolanta Kalecińska-Rossi, or about your rights related to it, contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at postal address: JKR Legal Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Jolanta Kalecińska-Rossi ul. Żaryna 7 lok. 69, 02-593 Warszawa.
The controller of your personal data is JKR Legal Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Jolanta Kalecińska-Rossi, ul. Żaryna 7 lok. 69, 02-593 Warszawa.
II. WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY JKR LEGAL?
- We process data in order to conclude or perform a contract with JKR Legal and to contact you for purposes related to the provision of services.
- In addition, in certain situations it might be necessary to process your data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by JKR Legal (art 6. section 1, letter D. GDPR), in particular in order to:
a) contact you, in particular by e-mail or telephone, for the purposes related to marketing of services provided by JKR Legal,
b) ensure the security of services we provide by electronic means,
c) collect the debts,
d) store and archive the data.
- In other cases, your personal data will be processed only on the basis of your prior consent, in the scope and for purpose specified in the consent.
III. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
Providing personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion and execution of the contract with JKR Legal and results from the implementation of obligations arising from the above mentioned legal provisions or is necessary to achieve the objectives arising from the above mentioned legitimate interests of JKR Legal.
If you do not provide all the required personal data, it will be and obstacle in concluding the contract and providing the services by JKR Legal.
In the scope of personal data collection based on the consent of the data subject providing personal data is voluntary.
IV. TO WHOM WE MAKE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AVAILABLE ?
In relation to the processing your personal data for the purposes indicated in point II above, your personal data can be made available to the entities supporting us in providing electronic services, as well as to the entities providing accounting, administration, IT, and marketing services for JKR Legal and also to the entities entitled to it by law for e.g. public authorities.
V. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THE COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
In case of transfer of personal data outside the EEA, the transfer takes place only on the basis of an agreement fulfilling the EU requirements for the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
VI. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be processed for the period of time necessary to realize the objectives indicated in point II above, i.e. in the scope of performance of the contract concluded with JKR Legal, for the time until the contract is realised. After that your personal data will be processed for the period of time and scope required by law, or in order to realize by JKR Legal its legitimate interest in terms of objectives indicated in point II above. In case of your given consent the processing will last until your withdrawal of the consent.
VII. PROFILING AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Profiling should be understood as any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in their use to assess some of the natural person’s characteristics, in particular to analyse or forecast aspects related to the effects of the work of that individual, its economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behaviour, location or movement.
JKR Legal does not intend to profile your personal data or make automated decisions in relation to you.
VIII. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TOWARDS THE JKR LEGAL?
These are your rights resulting from the GDPR:
- Right of access by the data subject to the personal data concerning him or her, including the right to obtain a copy of this data
- Right to rectification (correction) of personal data, when it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erasure (so called “the right to be forgotten”), in case when (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, (ii) the data subject objects to the processing, (iii) the data subject withdraws consent on which processing is based, (iv) the personal data have been unlawfully processed, (v) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Right to restriction of processing – in case when: (i) the accuracy of personal data is contested by the data subject, (ii) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead (iii) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, (iv) the data subject objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- Right to data portability, when: (i) the processing is based on a contract with the data subject and her given consent, and (ii) the processing is carried out by automated means;
- Right to object to the personal data processing, including profiling, when (i) there are grounds relating to your particular situation, and (ii) unless data processing is based on indispensability for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interest of JKR Legal, indicated in point II above.
IX. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE CONSENT FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In the scope of your given consent for data processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent on personal data processing. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which has been made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
X. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you think that personal data processing by JKR Legal infringes GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.